Saturday, December 14, 2013

I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

Download whole gallery
DIY Christmas Ornaments :: YummyMummyClub.ca
DIY Christmas Ornaments :: YummyMummyClub.ca

Download whole gallery
Paper Christmas Tree Ornaments
Paper Christmas Tree Ornaments

Download whole gallery
Handprint Christmas ornament
Handprint Christmas ornament

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment