Wednesday, December 18, 2013

10 Presents for Christmas Under $10 To Make....I'll be glad I pinned this later :) / MB: A little early but need to start sometime.

11th Day of joyfulness by Dottie Angel
11th Day of joyfulness by Dottie Angel

Download whole gallery
ornaments
ornaments

Download whole gallery
10 Presents for Christmas Under $10 To Make....I'll be glad I pinned this later :) / MB: A little early but need to start sometime.
10 Presents for Christmas Under $10 To Make....I'll be glad I pinned this later :) / MB: A little early but need to start sometime.

Download whole gallery
ornaments!
ornaments!

Download whole gallery
Excellent post on making your own stamps. Lots of materials and techniques clearly explained.
Excellent post on making your own stamps. Lots of materials and techniques clearly explained.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment